LINE Camera: Animated Stickers
A photo editor with specific features for selfies
There are many cool apps on the market that animate photos and allow you to create goofy, funny pictures to share on social media, but the LINE Camera: Animated Stickers app just may have more features than all of them combined.
A Review of the LINE Camera: Animated Stickers App
As you probably know, there are virtually countless applications out there you can download in order to alter your photos, and they range from minor editors that allow you to add a dog nose and other features, all the way up to professional editing software packages that allow you to create studio quality photos. The LINE Camera: Animated Stickers app falls somewhere in between in scope, but in scale it provides a lot more features than you're going to find with most programs. And this is because the amount of stickers that can be added to your photos are practically endless. While there are around 800 current stickers that you can use, with more added occasionally, the “endless” portion comes in the combinations of photos you can create. By having more than 100 filters, 156 paintbrushes and other features, you can end up with millions upon millions of potential sticker combinations.
Let's be clear, however, that this isn't really a photo editing tool. It's simply an app that allows you to add additional graphics to your existing photos. If you're looking to retouch photos and make them look professional, this isn't the app for you. Though if you want to create goofy, funny, whimsical photos, you might love this free app.
Pros and Cons of LINE Camera: Animated Stickers
- Intuitive user interface that you can easily figure out
- Countless combinations of filters and graphics
- Database of stickers is updated
- Renders high quality finished photos
- Only available for Android 4.1 and up
- File size is quite large
We've now added animated stamps.
Decorate your photos with animated LINE characters!
LINE Camera is optimized for Android 4.1 and above.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.